1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Blend together butter and brown sugar in medium bowl. Add eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, Karo Corn Syrup, and bourbon.
3. Place both cups ground pecans in pie mixture and blend together the pour into the pie crust. Pecans will rise to the top of pie when cooked.
4. Bake at 350°F for 55 to 60 minutes or until center appears barely set. Set at room temperature to cool then serve with Ice cream or whip cream on top.
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup Karo light Corn Syrup
- 1 tablespoon bourbon
- 2 cups ground pecans
- 1 deep-dish pie crust (brush butter crust)
Cook Time: 55 to 60 minutes
Yield: 8 servings